03. Narcissism and What To Do About It
Published on: 19th May, 2021
Narcissism is on the rise and is an epidemic in the "Generation of Me". This special episode focuses on:
- What is narcissism
- How to identify triggers of "narcissist rage"
- Typical responses from narcissists
- Trigger words that narcissists love to use
- Reactive Abuse
- What to do if you are in a narcissistic relationship (when leaving AND when staying)
-National Domestic Violence Hotline:
Call 1-800-799-SAFE (7233)
Text "START" to 1-800-799-SAFE (7233)
-Call "211" for resources: housing, food, health needs, etc.
-Text "LOVEIS" to 866-331-9474
-Rebecca Zung "Negotiating with a Narcissist": www.rebeccazung.com
-Book Recommendation: 'Unmasking Narcissism' by Mark Ettensohn Psy.D